BALSAMIC VINEGAR - Premium Quality
The Perfect Balsamic Vinegar
If you have been searching for a balsamic vinegar that doesn't make you grimace, look no further. Ariston's traditional balsamic vinegar has the perfect balance of sweetness and pungency. Coming from Modena, Italy, it is aged for up to 12 years. It is a super premium quality balsamic vinegar, and you can taste the difference. It's thicker than your average vinegar, but not as thick as a glaze.
Part of our unique refill program, bring in your clean empty bottle and we will refill it directly from our keg. This saves you money and helps the environment!
Pair it with Ariston's Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil for and easy and wonderful gift for anyone!
- Combine with oil for a simply delicious salad dressing
- Use as a dipping condiment for cheese
- Use as a marinade or to deglaze a pan to add depth to your dish
- Use as a finishing sauce on grilled vegetables and seafood
- Add a splash to fruit salads or vanilla ice cream
Details & Nutritional Information
- Available bottle sizes are 16.9oz and 8.45oz (labels may vary)
- Source/Region: Modena, Italy
- Grape Type: Mainly Lambrusco and Trebbiano (also Sangiovese, Ancellotta, and Montuni can be used)
- Flavor Profile: Sweet with very light pungency and a thick consistency. Tasing notes of raisins, plum and some smoothness from Oak barrels.