THAI STYLE GOLDEN PEANUT SOUP MIX
Sweet Potato, Bell Pepper, Onion, Celery, Curry, Basil, Green Onions, Cayenne Pepper
Nutrition:No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
Allergen:Contains no peanuts.
What you need:
1. In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth to a boil. Reduce heat and stir in soup mix.
2. Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in peanut butter until thoroughly blended.
4. Add chicken, and continue cooking, covered on low for 10 minutes.
5. Turn off heat, let stand for 5 minutes, stir and serve.
To boost vegetables, add one 14 ounce can no salt added,
fire-roasted tomatoes and/or 1 cup chopped snow peas or
bean sprouts in final 5 minutes of cooking time.
To give a Mediterranean or Thai twist, add 1lb scallops or shrimp and add during final 5 minutes of cooking time.
Garnish each serving with fresh cilantro. (See Optional recipe addition on the package or website.)
To cut sodium and sugar, prepare with low sodium and reduced sugar, creamy peanut butter,
or prepare with no salt or sugar added, creamy peanut butter.
To cut sodium prepare with low sodium broth. To cut sodium further, substitute water for half of the broth.
For an intense sauce on grilled chicken, use only half the amount of broth and double the peanut butter in original recipe.
Serve chicken on skewers with peanut sauce for dipping or as an appetizer.