EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - Select Quality
Light and Buttery Olive Oil
Ariston's Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil is truly an exceptional olive oil. It is produced by the Doukas Family and local cooperatives in the Messinia region of Greece. They take pride in their product, and it comes through in the taste. This oil is exceptionally low in acidity (0.2-0.4%), resulting in a high quality extra virgin olive oil, which has a smooth, well rounded olive-fruit taste with buttery finish safe from any acidic aftertaste. It has received multiple food awards.
Part of our unique refill program, bring in your clean empty bottle and we will refill it directly from our keg. This saves you money and helps the environment!
Pair it with Ariston's Balsamic Vinegar for a great gift for anyone.
- Combine with balsamic vinegar for a simply delicious salad dressing
- Excellent as a dipping oil
- Drizzle over red and vegetables
- Toss with root vegetables and roast
- Add it to any Greek dish
Details & Nutritional Information
- Available bottle sizes are 16.9oz and 8.45oz (labels may vary)
- Source/Region: Messinia Region of Greece
- Olive Type: Koroneiki
0 stars based on 0 reviews