WIND & WILLOW SAVORY CHEESEBALL - Easy Appetizer
Appetizers Made Easy!
These cheeseball mixes will truly amaze you! With so many different flavor combinations and preparation options, you'll want to always have a few in the pantry. All you need to make a cheeseball is cream cheese and butter. Mix everything together and sprinkle with the topping when you serve it. They're even better if you can make them a day or two ahead. One less thing to do at the last minute!
If you enjoy classic flavors try the BLT, Tuscan Olive or Bruschetta. If you like a little heat Jalapeno Jack and Santa Fe are great choices. If you like your savory with just a little sweet then you will love Caramelized onion!
Tuscan Olive has been a best selling flavor for many years. Even those who don't like olives love the mix of Italian flavors.
- Prepare as a traditional cheeseball with cream cheese and butter
- Prepare as a hot dip and serve in a mini crock pot
- Toss with pasta (hot or cold) for an easy Italian meal
- Sprinkle over popcorn
- Spread or filling for sandwiches, pinwheels, vegetable pizza and veggies
Details & Nutritional Information
- Each package is enough for one cheeseball
- Mix and topping packets are included
- Recipes are on the box